Our corporate health and wellness program includes essential elements necessary for reducing risks: assessment, intervention and education. Additionally, The Health Connection includes on-site seated massage.
Why Implement a Wellness Program
Adults with multiple risk factors are expensive employees in terms of insurance utilization, reduced productivity, increased absenteeism, etc. In fact, they consume 42% more resources than those without. We can assist you in reducing claims costs, increasing productivity, and reducing absenteeism. Employees will appreciate the new benefit offerings.
Expected Results reduction in the number of risk factors for employees:
- Increased morale by offering a very visible new benefit that shows you care about your employees.
- Increased productivity, reduced absenteeism, and improved profitability.
- Decreased work injury claims.
- Decreased turnover rate. Helps companies keep their competitive edge by ensuring the well-being and good health of your employees.
Why it's Unique
While other wellness programs exist, The Health Connection Program is unique from its competition for a number of reasons:
- Monthly on-site seated massage
- Health fairs- Education on insurance benefits
- Use of local Health Care Professional
- Monthly Wellness Workshops (Lectures on massage therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic, work station ergonomics, etc)
- Applicable to employers of any size
- Applicable to employers of any industry
To learn more about the Health & Wellness Program, please call us at (253) 396-1000 or send an email to: [email protected]